Wine Club Release & Newsletters

October 2019 Beacon Wine Club Selections

Mixed Club Selections

2016 Reserve Pinot Noir

Retail price $32
Club Member price $25.60

Rated 94 by Prince of Pinot, Rated 92 by James Suckling

All old vine fruit; 75% of the fruit was fermented in small 1.5 ton fermenters with the use of manual punch downs of the caps two times a day during fermentation. The other 25% of the fruit was fermented in a 3 ton open top wood fermenter with manual punch downs. After fermentation, each lot was aged in French oak barrels for over 12 months before being blended and bottled. Wines were bottled in Screwcap Closures to retain it great fruit flavors and aromas.
Production: 303 cases

2017 Pinot Gris

Retail price $16
Club Members price $12.80

Vineyards included: majority Deerhaven, as well as Hoot & Howl, Newton Creek and Woodhall. Pinot Gris fruit picked by hand then pressed whole cluster to avoid skin contact. Juice fermented in Stainless Steal tank cool to maintain fruit flavors. 2017 made for very nice elegant whites with bright acidity.
Production: 974 cases


Red Club Selections

2016 Reserve Pinot Noir

Retail price $32
Club Member price $25.60

Rated 94 by Prince of Pinot, Rated 92 by James Suckling

All old vine fruit; 75% of the fruit was fermented in small 1.5 ton fermenters with the use of manual punch downs of the caps two times a day during fermentation. The other 25% of the fruit was fermented in a 3 ton open top wood fermenter with manual punch downs. After fermentation, each lot was aged in French oak barrels for over 12 months before being blended and bottled. Wines were bottled in Screwcap Closures to retain it great fruit flavors and aromas.
Production: 303 cases

2016 BoVine Pinot Noir

Retail price $28
Club Member price $22.40

Rated 92 Prince of Pinot, Rated 92 by James Suckling

Former cow pasture, the Vineyard was planted in 2008 by Matt and contains his favorite clones of Pinot Noir Pommard, Wädenswil, and 667. After fermentation, the wine was then stored in French oak barrels for 12 months before being blended and bottled.
Production: 92 cases


White Club Selections

2017 Pinot Gris

Retail price $16
Club Members price $12.80

Vineyards included: majority Deerhaven, as well as Hoot & Howl, Newton Creek and Woodhall. Pinot Gris fruit picked by hand then pressed whole cluster to avoid skin contact. Juice fermented in Stainless Steal tank cool to maintain fruit flavors. 2017 made for very nice elegant whites with bright acidity.
Production: 974 cases

2014 Hang Time Riesling

Retail price $18
Club Members price $14.40

Hang time Riesling, the fruit hung on the vines a little longer and the residual sugar equates to 2.5%. Don’t let this fool you the Riesling has a lot of flavor and life to is.

Production: 73 cases

Tasting room hours are Friday – Sunday Noon-5 pm. Please pick up your wine during tasting room hours.

2016 Reserve Pinot Noir

2017 Pinot Gris

2016 BoVine Pinot Noir

2014 Hang Time Riesling

Most Recent Newsletters:

These are the full newsletter with wine details, news update, and recipes

click to read below

2019 July RED Newsletter
2019 July WHITE Newsletter
2019 July MIX Newsletter

2019 May RED Newsletter
2019 May WHITE Newsletter
2019 May MIX Newsletter

2019 April RED Newsletter
2019 April WHITE Newsletter
2019 April MIX Newsletter

2019 January RED Newsletter
2019 January WHITE Newsletter
2019 January MIX Newsletter

2018 October RED Newsletter
2018 October WHITE Newsletter
2018 October MIX Newsletter

2018 July RED Newsletter
2018 July WHITE Newsletter
2018 July MIX Newsletter

2018 April RED Newsletter
2018 April WHITE Newsletter
2018 April MIX Newsletter

2018 January RED Newsletter
2018 January WHITE Newsletter
2018 January MIX Newsletter

2017 October RED Newsletter
2017 October WHITE Newsletter
2017 October MIX Newsletter

2017 July RED Newsletter
2017 July WHITE Newsletter
2017 July MIX Newsletter

2017 May RED Newsletter
2017 May WHITE Newsletter
2017 May MIX Newsletter

2017 April RED Newsletter
2017 April WHITE Newsletter
2017 April MIX Newsletter

2017 January RED Newsletter
2017 January WHITE Newsletter
2017 January MIX Newsletter

2016 October RED Newsletter
2016 October WHITE Newsletter
2016 October MIX Newsletter

2016 October RED Newsletter Ship Club
2016 October WHITE Newsletter Ship Club
2016 October MIX Newsletter Ship Club

2016 July RED Newsletter pick up club
2016 July WHITE Newsletter Pick up club
2016 July MIX Newsletter pick up club

2016 April Red wine club Newsletter
2016 April White wine club Newsletter
2016 April Mix Wine Club Newsletter

2016 January Red Pickup Club
2016 January White Pickup Club
2016 January Mix Pickup Club

2015 October Red Ship Club
2015 October White Ship Club
2015 October Mix Ship Club

2015 October Red Pickup Club
2015 October White Pickup Club
2015 October Mix Pickup Club

2015 July Red newsletter
2015 July White newsletter
2015 July Mix newsletter

2015 April Red newsletter
2015 April White newsletter
2015 April Mix newsletter

2015 January Red newsletter
2015 January White newsletter
2015 January Mix newsletter

2014 October Red newsletter
2014 October White newsletter
2014 October Mix newsletter

2014 July Red Newsletter
2015 January White newsletter
2014 July Mix Newsletter

2014 April RED newsletter
2014 April White newsletter
2014 April Mix newsletter

2014 Jan Red newsletter
2014 Jan White newsletter
2014 Jan Mix newsletter

2013 October Red Newsletter
2013 October White newsletter
2013 October Mix Newsletter